In reference to my first blog entry, I have finally found a natural frozen yogurt shop that is comparable to Orange Cup. It's called Yogurteria(http://www.yogurteriaus.com/3.html). With locations in Flower Mound, Bedford, and Hurst it is much more accessible than Orange Cup and the yogurt is truly excellent! In addition to their Original flavor (which I tried), Yogurteria also regularly offers Chocolate and Green Tea flavors. Like Berry Berry, and Bliss Frozen Yogurt, Yogurteria alternates a fourth flavor every week. I tried this week's flavor, Strawberry and was delighted with the incredible natural taste. What I most enjoyed about Yogurteria, however was the texture of their yogurt: smooth, yet not too milky or creamy and perfectly tart- what I fell in love with when I tasted Orange Cup.
Yogurteria refers to it's yogurt as "Italian Frozen Yogurt" which led me to believe it was another gelato (Gelato= Italian ice cream made with 2% milk instead of cream. Nothing like the tart frozen yogurt of Orange Cup) place...I was wrong. I still don't know where they got "Italian" from considering the yogurt they serve is modeled after a Japanese concept...hmmm. Also, Yogurteria doesn't just serve yogurt, they also serve shave ice and espresso. Yes, lots of choices await you at Yogurteria...it's must try....just in case you can't make it to Orange Cup. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment